Click on image above to begin a video walkthrough.
When in Orlando,
there is no need to compromise between
convenience and seclusion,
luxury and economy.
Egret Hill Villa is the perfect blend,
a 6 BR/3BA pool villa bordering a large wildlife conservation area,
just 16 minutes to Disney.
A Standout Property...
There is so much to love, but let's begin with high tech:
- Flat Screen Cable TV's in every room of the house (except bathrooms) - some rooms with DVD players
- All TV's stream. Simply login to enjoy your own Netflix, Amazon Prime, Google Play, Hulu & HBO Go content
- 60" den TV has 3D viewing feature. 55" family room TV is 4K.
- High speed wireless internet - 115 Mb/s download, 15 Mb/s upload
A True Oasis in Nature...
- 250 degree penninsula-like views of a stocked trout pond and large nature preserve beyond
- Extra wide pie-shaped lot affords rare privacy from side neighbors and no rear neighbors
- No traffic noise or abutting pools, only sounds of nature and tropical breezes in the palms
All the Conveniences of Home...
- Recently renovated gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops and quality stainless appliances
- Well stocked with coffee maker, electric tea pot, blender, toaster, ice maker, filtered water and three sets of dishes
Extra room in the sun...
- Oversized, screened pool deck with partial south-facing exposure
- Large pool with sun shelf, 3' to 6' depth and pool spa with jets and waterfall feature
- L-shaped lanai with two ceiling fans
- Four sun loungers
- Two outdoor tables, seating ten
- Pool and spa heat - optional upgrade for a daily fee of $35
- Stand alone extra hot tub in service January - March, no extra fee
- Gas BBQ grill
A place to gather for the whole family...
A Disney vacation is all about making memories, and there is no better place to start the day than the gathering room of Egret Hill Villa with generous seating at the breakfast bar and breakfast nook.
Parents will love a separate gathering space to watch their movies and TV while the kids watch on another large TV in another room. Parents will also love the private master bedroom suite in its own separate wing of the house.
Teens will love the carpeted and air conditioned garage, converted to a game room complete with foosball, air hockey and a pool table. Here, they can have their own space to listen to music or play video games with plenty of bandwidth. (Bring your own laptop and video game controllers)
Grandparents will love the roll-in shower and single level, handicap accessible floorplan throughout.
Little ones will have what they need as well. The villa has a crib, toddler bed railing, high chair and outlet covers. There is a pool safety surround and pool alarms on all the patio doors.
A private space for every member of the family...
- Sleeps 12 - (2 king beds, one queen, six twin beds)
- Three separate bedroom wings, each with their own baths
- Handicap accessible master has roll-in shower and soaking tub
Bedroom Wing 1: King Master with Ensuite Bath
Bedroom Wing 2: King Room and Two Twin Room with Shared Full Bath
Bedroom Wing 3: Two Double Twin Rooms and One Ensuite Queen Room with Pool Bath
A Higher Standard...
As a discerning traveler, you know that it is a superior value to rent a home versus renting multiple hotel rooms, particularly with a larger group. We know that this vacation is a very special memory for your family, so we aim to exceed your expectations in every way so you can do what you came to do on vacation - to be entertained, to explore, to relax, to connect with family or friends and to have fun!
To help you do just that, our property is managed by the top-rated management company, Homes Of America, with its office just a few minutes away.
We've saved the best for last: Our Location...
Orange Tree is a quiet neighborhood located off of Route 27 in the Four Corners area of Clermont, Florida featuring tennis courts, playground, nature trails, stocked trout pond and even you-pick citrus trees!
Perhaps the best kept secret in the Orlando area (and we hope to keep it that way), Four Corners is just eight miles due west of Disney by car (but only about five miles as the crow flies), and sits right next to Kissimmee. Easy access to Disney is via West Irlo Bronson Highway (192) from Disney's quieter west side.
You literally only make two turns after leaving the neighborhood to get to Disney!
In Four Corners, you have the option to avoid almost all of the tourist traffic for all your daily shopping and dining needs. There are plenty of wonderful dining and shopping options in this area as well as North on 27 in Clermont's residential town center.
For nature lovers, Lake Louisa is just 5 miles away, offering trails, picnic tables, hiking, biking, kayaking and horseback riding for a $5 per car entry fee (rentals and horses extra). Clermont offers a gorgeous landscape of rolling hills unique in Florida, most of it undeveloped or covered in citrus groves.
See for yourself by clicking "get directions" on the map below!
Disney Parks Main Gate - 11 mi. (16 min.)
Orlando International Airport MCO - 32 mi. (42 min.)
Universal Islands of Adventure - 24 mi. (35 min.)
SeaWorld - 20 mi. (30 min).
Margaritaville entertainment and restaurant village (opening 2019) - 8.1 mi. (16 min.)
Orange Lake Golf Course - 6.7 mi (12 min.)
Orange County National Golf Course - 12 mi. (20 min.)
Stoneybrook West Golf Club - 17 mi. (25 min.)
Walmart Supercenter - 3.4 miles (9 minutes)
Publix (Groceries) -1.7 miles (5 minutes)
Walgreen's (pharmacy) - 1.7 miles (5 minutes)
WaWa (gas) - 1.5 miles (4 minutes)
Wendy's - 2.4 mi. (6 min.)
Emergency Room - 3.6 mi. (6 minutes)
Lowe's - 3.3 mi. (8 min.)
Taco Bell/KFC/Burger King/Starbucks - 3.5 mi. (6 min.)
Kohl's - 11 mi (15 min.)